- Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
- Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
- 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and will only intervene 4% of the time.
- Bullying Policy Makeover event customizing your school’s anti-bullying policy.
- By age 14 less than 30% of boys and 40% of girls will talk to their peers about bullying.
- 17% of American students report being bullied 2 to 3 times a month or more within a school semester.
- Over 67% of students believe that schools respond poorly to bullying, with a high percentage of students believing that adult help is infrequent and ineffective.
- 71% of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
- 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying.
- 1 in 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying.
Learn more at dosomething.org